Dalma Capital is a global alternative investment platform and accelerator focused on alpha generating strategies with an inherent edge in emerging investment strategies and markets. firstname.lastname@example.org and media enquiries email@example.com
Established in 2011 and headquartered in the Dubai International Finance Centre, Dalma Capital’s goal is to identify the next generation of alpha generating ‘edge’ fund managers, strategies and opportunities.
AIMgp Accelerator allows portfolio managers to maximise alpha generation with the Alternative Investment Management Global Platform (AIMgp) with a unique three-pillar approach of providing:
- Legal, regulatory and compliance infrastructure
- Institutional operational and technological infrastructure
- Capital introduction and asset raising network
This provides a complete, fully integrated solution for hedge funds, private equity, venture capital and family offices to efficiently launch, manage and grow funds in a cost effective manner.
At Dalma Capital, we believe the key to alpha generation is having an edge. This is the one consistent factor for outperforming managers across asset class, strategy and geographies. We are asset class, region and strategy agnostic and only work with those managers who can demonstrate a durable edge in their market or strategy. We specialize in the management of Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Private Debt Funds.
Dalma's investment Banking and Structuring desks are focused on the next generation of Digital Assets - focusing on developing products suited to institutitonal and professional investors.More Information
Dalma Island in the United Arab Emirates has been a historical centre for pearl diving, the treasure trove of the region. In the 20th century, the UAE has reinvented itself as a global centre of oil production; in the 21st century, it has diversified to become a global center for financial services and a regional powerhouse for investment.
Dalma Capital intends to build on the region’s heritage of unearthing hidden value, by bringing to light a new generation of emerging fund managers interested in exploring the region’s inherent wealth.
Dalma Capital comes from a pedigree of hedge fund management with over 80 years of combined professional asset management industry experience and represents the next generation of managers with an integrated global infrastructure, cutting edge technology and cost effective solution.
Operations Analyst - Middle Office
Head of Business Development
Hiring Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Dubai International Financial Centre, UAE
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee brand development, marketing and communications strategy
- PR campaign management
- Web development and design support
- Brochure and advertisement concepts and design
- Oversee organization of semiannual AIM Summit conferences
- Sales and promotion of delegate passes and sponsorships
- Organization of conferences including venue hire, speaker coordination, press and media agreements
- Event email campaigns and announcements
- Source, and onboard current/aspiring hedge and private equity managers on Dalma’s fund platform
- Identify potential fund managers seeking to establish new funds
- Develop counterparty referral network of fund service providers
- Represent Dalma Capital at conferences and events for business development purposes
- Work with developers on proprietary Client Lifecycle Management and Product Lifecycle Management systems to make onboarding workflows of funds and their investors efficient
- Continue expansion of Dalma CRM database – currently including over 12,000 institutions and investors.
- Capital introduction for Dalma managed funds
- Assist newly onboarded funds in preparing marketing documents including presentations, pitch books, tear sheets, DDQs and teasers
- Identify potential investors for funds and organize roadshows for/with sub-managers
- Relationship development for Dalma Capital with institutional investors, family offices and high net worth
- BA – Finance and/or Marketing
- Masters –Finance and/or marketing
- CAIA, CFA or similar
- Working experience in sales/marketing role in financial services industry
- Proficiency in office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in English (ILR level 3 equivalent or higher)
- Strong writing skills (press releases, newsletters etc)
- Understanding and knowledge of private placement funds industry – including hedge and private equity funds
- Preferred skills/qualifications
- Experience organizing large scale events/conferences
- Proficiency in Sharepoint
- Understanding of CRM management
- Graphic design: Indesign, Illustrator, photoshop
Bonus skills/qualifications (nice to have, but not deal maker/breaker)
- Web development: PHP, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python/Django, Ruby, Drupal
- Relational database management and development
- Fluency in Arabic
Interested in joining our fast-growing organization?
If so, please send your CV and appropriate cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position you're interested in the subject line.